Some Things Remembered

Tonight, at karaoke, a ghost from my past ... a ghost that haunts me still ... showed up. He was a pleasant sight to see. We spent a couple moments together. I sang the song he loves me to sing. In fact, we sang a good part of it together. There were some great moments. I realized tonight that his ghost only haunts me because I spend no time with him. I do want him as a friend. I need him as my friend. The only people who know me better than he does are my Waldorf friends.

Let's be honest with ourself here: we are not an easy person to get to know. And to have anyone in my life, of meaning, who gets me ... who knows me ... well, that's nice to have.

I hate that I allowed myself to be bullied into almost killing a relationship that means a lot to me.

Comments

Popular Posts