Nighttime's Random Musings

The project on which I am working at SAIC ends on the 31st. I am officially on the hunt again. While I've been doing computer security work for the past several years, it doesn't excite me. I do it for the money but there is no love for it. I'm afraid that I have to continue doing it for the next year until my major bills are paid off and I've a few bucks put away. I like working in computers and would like to stay in the field. I just need to find my fit.

I must find more time for my music. I have songs I want to record and the two I have I'd like to revisit.

Relationships for me these days aren't what they used to be. I have a few ideas on how to fix that. I just need to follow through. I have, inadvertently, burned some bridges that should be rebuilt. I have also some older relationships that should be shored up a bit. I promise to devote time to fixing these things.

I've some other personal matters to deal with, as well. I wish I could spell them out right now but they're a bit hazy in my head. I've got to sort them out there first before I can even begin to figure what to do with them.

Anyway, I think I've licked this cold I've had the past few days. I started feeling badly earlier today but, after a few Tylenol, all was well again. We'll see how I feel in the morning if I go in to work. If I stay home, I'll call out from Cobalt Karaoke as well.

Comments

Popular Posts